Purchase a mask & you'll protect seniors in more ways than one.
You are helping to stop the spread & 100% of proceeds benefit Sayre Christian Village seniors.
We are no longer accepting donations on this campaign, but there are other ways for you to support us today!
IMPORTANT: DON'T SKIP THESE DIRECTIONS!
- COST - Each custom mask is $10. ("Choose your own amount option" is used for only for orders over 5 masks OR for orders that include $5 for shipping).
- STYLE - In the "DONOR SCROLL" comment space, post the letter(s) of the mask design(s) you choose.
- SIZE - Please also tell us if you want an Adult or Youth size. If Youth, telling us the age helps us determine fit!
- NAME - Please do NOT un-check the POST MY DONATION AMOUNT or the POST MY NAME, otherwise we can't match your name to your order easily.
- SHIPPING - First batch of Masks will be ready on Wednesday, May 13th from 12 - 3 PM at Design Link Interiors: 2437 Fortune Dr # 175, Lexington, KY 40509. They can be picked up every Monday, Wednesday and Friday after the 13th from 2 - 3 PM. Any masks ordered after Friday May 8 will be ready Wednesday the 27th. Please have your email receipt printed or ready to show on your phone as proof of purchase. Can't pick up locally? Please choose the "CUSTOM AMOUNT" and add $5 for shipping to the total amount. Then, forward your emailed receipt to email@example.com and they will ship to you!
DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT by also donating an additional designer mask for a senior.
(For Example, if you clicked $30, you might say: Design A in Youth, B in Adult & D in Adult to bless a senior!)
QUESTIONS? Contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Design Link Interiors, we've been racking our brains these past few weeks trying to figure out a way to help our community during this weird and wild time....and then it hit us: FACE MASKS! If we need to wear one, it might as well be a cute one!
Masks are pleated style & meet the CDC guidelines. The masks will be $10/each and 100% of the proceeds will be going to our friends at Sayre Christian Village (a local nonprofit senior living facility here in Lexington). They do such a wonderful job taking care of their sweet residents and we want to do anything we can to help them stay safe! When you buy your mask, you will also have the option to donate a mask to one of their residents. It’s a chance to protect yourself AND a senior in need! The funds generated by these face masks will be used to buy more technological devices to allow the residents to stay in touch with their loved ones.
Please note that the fabrics used for the masks have been pre-shrunk. However, since the masks are made of 100% cotton there will likely be additional (although minimal) shrinkage. 100% cotton fabrics perform best when washed on the delicate cycle in cold water and then air-dried to minimize shrinkage, however, here is a link to the CDC’s recommendation for how to launder cloth face masks: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html. If you are concerned about shrinkage, you may choose to size up.
STOP THE SPREAD...LET LOVE IN.
Your mask purchase allows us Sayre Christian Village to further their mission of hope, housing, and healthcare for over 375 older adults amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. Without supporters like you, they could not hope to succeed. You are doing your part & lifting up the senior community. Continue to keep them in your prayers and follow Design Link Interiors and Sayre Christian Village on Facebook to see how your contribution has benefited the community!
Thank you for your support!